UAE Currency Exchange (BUY/SELL) in Hyderabad
United Arab Emirates Dirham
United Arab Emirates in recent times has become one of the hot locations for Indians as far as employment or business trips are concerned. Oil and natural gas reserves are widespread in UAE and it is for this simple reason that it has become an important employment hub. Moreover, the geographical location of UAE and its closeness to India has also been a favorable factor for Indians.
As far as the foreign exchange market rates are concerned, INR-AED is the most popular exchange for AED. By the above statement it is very clear about how closely India is associated with UAE.
What is AED?
AED, also called Emirati Dirham, stands for United Arab Emirates Dirham and is the official currency of UAE. The minor unit of AED is fil (1 dirham = 100 fils).
How Fxkart helps INR-AED exchange?
If you are to visit UAE, be it for job purposes or casual trips, you need to exchange your INR money with AED money here in Hyderabad. The value of AED is much lesser when compared to that of EUR, USD, AUD, GBP and most other currencies. According to present statistics, 1 AED equals to about 19 INR.
Using Fxkart services, you will be guided with the best AED rates of Hyderabad. Fxkart will allow you to choose from the rates of the RBI registered forex dealers of Hyderabad. In case of any queries or help regarding forex services, you can always reach out to our customer support team and we would be happy to assist you.
How to avail best AED forex buying/selling rates in Hyderabad?
- Let us know the amount and form of AED forex you want to buy/sell and your specific location in Hyderabad.
- RBI recommended foreign currency exchangers, hired by Fxkart, start quoting their best forex rates as bids.
- Compare and select the best forex deal. Congratulations, you are done.
In Hyderabad, which is the best and safest place to transact UAE dirham?
- Amazing and unbeatable AED exchange rates are just one of the many facilities our customers get to enjoy.
- We safeguard all your valuable details thereby making online payments safe and secure.
- Cash payments are also accepted for AED forex worth up to Rs 50,000.
- Bidding process helps seek best conversion rates.
- We collaborate with only RBI registered foreign exchange dealers.
Why should I carry a travel card for my UAE trip?
All travellers are highly advised to issue their personal travel cards loaded with UAE because such electronic cards:
- secure your money
- are cheaper than notes
- allow card transactions
From where can I make money transfers to UAE?
Fxkart is the best place for initiating money transfers to UAE or make education related payments to institutions situated in UAE.