INR to AED Exchange (BUY/SELL) in Mumbai
The United Arab Emirates provide employment to a lot of Indians owing to the rich natural gas and petroleum reserves the country possesses. Besides, UAE is also marked with ultra modern architectural works along with many places of tourists’ interest. The residents of UAE use the United Arab Emirates dirham as their official currency whose ISO representation is AED.
Talking about INR to AED conversion, it is also pertaining to mention that AED to INR money conversion is also encouraged at Fxkart.com. For both types of conversion, Fxkart.com has adopted a unique live bidding process which has also been discussed below. Mumbai users can easily convert INR to AED and AED to INR for zero transaction cost and free membership.
Live bidding process
For currency conversions, travellers purchase AED travel cards and AED currency notes. These can be bought at Fxkart.com following a few simple steps.
• Mumbai and AED are entered as city and currency options respectively.
• Choose either of the above-mentioned products.
• For INR to AED conversion select "Buy". In the case of AED to INR conversion, click on "Sell".
• Your specifications are sent to the RBI registered forex agents of Mumbai.
• You have to choose from the conversion rates which they provide as bids. Thus, you finalise your INR to AED/AED to INR conversion deal.
Fxkart.com's aim to achieve customer satisfaction and give the Mumbai users a better forex transaction experience has pushed us to improve even more. Customers should feel free to contact us whenever they require some help or guidance.